Together, we'll help you achieve great things.
In Need of Housing or Repairs?
Where to Start
Calling 2-1-1 is always a good place to start in your search for assistance. 2-1-1 is the national, toll-free, phone number to call for information about a variety of local health and social services resources. It is a 24-hour a day, 365 days per year hotline.
- Alameda 2-1-1 is provided by Eden I&R.
- Contra Costa 2-1-1 is provided by Contra Costa Crisis Center.
- Santa Clara County 2-1-1 is provided by United Way Silicon Valley.
For More Resources
- Click here for a list of resources in Alameda county.
- Click here for a list of resources in Contra Costa county.
- Click here for a list of resources in Santa Clara county.
First-Time Homebuyer Class Information
Click here for a list of First-Time Homebuyer classes in different languages
A Sincere Thank You To
Stay in the know
Sign up for Services information and receive a monthly email sharing the latest updates on our the many ways we serve our community.